Ryan has over 15 years’ experience in corporate insolvency, restructuring and advisory across Australia. Ryan’s focus is on working with boards, creditors and stakeholders of underperforming companies to overcome the difficulties prevailing and rehabilitate the company and/or business. He adopts a commercial approach in developing workable solutions to maximise stakeholder value.
Ryan specialises in implementing strategic initiatives with businesses in financial distress and/or dispute to remedy the distress/dispute. Ryan’s experience includes all forms of external administration, including:
- Voluntary Administrations, Deeds of Company Arrangement, Receiverships and; Liquidations
- Trading on and restructuring of businesses
- Asset recovery and; Business Advisory
- Investigations into the conduct of directors, voidable transactions and insolvent trading
- Preparation of reports to creditors, shareholders and statutory/regulatory authorities
- Independent business reviews
Ryan has significant experience in the SME sector, working closely with key stakeholders to provide the necessary guidance and support to deliver the best possible outcomes. Ryan has extensive experience in hospitality, accommodation, property and retail related matters.
Ryan’s commitment and diligence have resulted in successful resolution of matters in the following industry sectors:
- Building and construction
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of Wollongong
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Professional Member of Australian Restructuring Insolvency and; Turnaround Association