Alan is the founding principal of Hayes Advisory. He is a highly skilled adviser with over 25 years experience assisting stakeholders in the business advisory and corporate insolvency arena.
He advises boards, creditors, financiers, shareholders and other significant stakeholders particularly accountants, lawyers and their clients.
Alan has vast experience in:
- Trading on businesses to unlock the greatest value for their stakeholders
- Resolving shareholder disputes
- Negotiating resolutions to stakeholder impasses
- Business rehabilitation
- Asset recovery
- Business advisory
Accordingly these services have become a core service offered to clients of Hayes Advisory.
Alan works closely with stakeholders to ensure the best possible outcomes are delivered.
Alan has extensive experience as an appointee in all forms of external administrations including receivership, voluntary administration, liquidations and deeds of company arrangement.
Alan’s major assignments include:
Agribusiness Enterprises including
- Farming and livestock
- Crop dusting
Franchising and Retail: dealing with over 60 franchises
- Shopping centres
- Hotels in regional NSW including, Wagga, Lismore, Macksville and Wollongong
Property, Building and Construction
- Sale of properties
- Sub contractors
- Residential and commercial builders
- Property development
- Construction, large and small
- Manufacturer of Aged and Healthcare Equipment
- International Real Estate Valuer Business
- Bachelor of Business
- Chartered Accountant, Australia and NZ
- Registered Liquidator
- Official Liquidator