Alan is the founding principal of Hayes Advisory. He is a highly skilled adviser with over 30 years experience assisting stakeholders in the business advisory and corporate insolvency arena.
He advises boards, creditors, financiers, shareholders and other significant stakeholders particularly accountants, lawyers and their clients.
Alan has vast experience in:
- Trading on businesses to unlock the greatest value for their stakeholders
- Trading on profitably, and restructuring of, businesses
- Resolving shareholder disputes
- Negotiating resolutions to stakeholder impasses
- Business rehabilitation
- Asset recovery and return of voidable transactions, including litigation where necessary
- Business advisory and business sales
- Expert witness work
- Independent business reviews
- Pre lending reviews and due diligence on behalf of major Australian financial institutions
Accordingly these services have become a core service offered to clients of Hayes Advisory.
Alan works closely with stakeholders to ensure the best possible outcomes are delivered.
Alan has extensive experience as an appointee in all forms of external administrations including receivership, voluntary administration, liquidations and deeds of company arrangement.
Alan’s major assignments include:
- Both sides of the farm gate
Franchising and Retail
- Shopping centres and retailers
- Hotels, motels and clubs in regional NSW
Property, Building and Construction
- Real estate
- SMEs and family businesses
- Steel, Foundry and Healthcare Equipment
Businesses in regional/non-metropolitan Australia
- Bachelor of Business
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Member, Institute of Public Accountants
- Registered Liquidator
- Official Liquidator
- ARITA member