Wayne has in excess of 20 years experience in all areas of corporate insolvency, commercial accounting and reconstruction.
Wayne is committed to meeting the needs of businesses and does so by utilising his extensive knowledge of the Corporations Law, keen eye for detail, outstanding investigative skills and energy on every task in which he is involved.
Wayne has developed a wide range of skills and experience in a variety of industries and business structures. Wayne has experience in voluntary administrations, liquidations and receiverships and has sold businesses as a going concern, turning around businesses through restructuring initiatives and winding down businesses when all other avenues have been exhausted.
Wayne’s attention to detail and his sound understanding of legislation have resulted in successful resolution of matters in the following industry sectors:
- Building and construction
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Member, Institute of Public Accountants
- Registered Liquidator
- ARITA Professional Member
- Member of Association of Independent Insolvency Practitioners